We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Delicious, especially to be breaded with some meat
- pieces of bacon with mice of a 130 kg pig
- brine from the Baicoi spring-if you don't have brine use coarse salt
- the smoker from the parental home
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Smoked ham:
After the pig has been slaughtered, roasted and shepherded, the ham is formed. Remove the excess fat, portion it and place it in a large bowl. Pour the brine over the hams and leave until the next day. Remove from the brine. , it is dried and tied in pairs to be hung in the smoker. It is placed in the smoker and set on fire, for two days, a few hours. in a can, in which we place the ham and pour the brine over it. It keeps well until the middle of summer, without getting a rancid taste.
the ham draws exactly how much salt it needs, so it's no problem to stay in the brine.
We have three categories of ham at hand and we process them all together. We cut the strap on the belly into long and slightly wide strips, for example. 30cm by 6cm. We split the ham on the back in two (observe the ham thread and remove the bone), thus obtaining a thin and elegant ham, in strips of 25 by 10 cm.
It is up to you to cut the ham from the logs in case we degrease it. In order not to affect the quality of the hams, we take a wooden bucket and put a layer of salt on its bottom, after which we place the slices of ham next to each other so that we do not have air gaps between the pieces.
A row of ham, a row of salt, and after we finish the ham we cover everything with a layer of salt. The economy of salt leads to poor ham quality. The contact with the water of the hams leads to the depreciation of the quality.
Rest time on a layer of salt between 14 and 21 days, but even if we keep it with salt, nothing in its quality intervenes. After 21 days, it can be even longer, remove the ham, shake off the salt, tie it with string to one of the ends to be ready to hang.
In a cauldron of cakes, water, die of curries, garlic, thyme and bay leaves to the liking of each of us and wait for the clool to which we add the hams. Let's say that two boils would be enough for the hams to be heat treated.
Let the wind blow well even for two days, after which we place them in the smokehouse according to the purpose we have.
For smoking, the best wood is the licorice of fruit trees, in no case should we use the fir tree or another species related to it.
The smoke must reach the contact area with the colder ham and this depends on the quality of the smoker. A good smoker gives a good ham.
Smoked ham, a raven of cheese a bunch of grated onion water, a double pita with potatoes.
Currently, our company is divided into the vegetable sector, the livestock sector, the food sector, where the family is completed by the approximately 200 friends - employees.
More than 20 years ago I fell in love with a plot of land in Călărași. Everything was green, surrounded by trees and flowers. I bought the place and, together with my wife, started building a farm. As we knew better, so the animals grow beautifully.
Serbia has a meat-based cuisine. Every holiday, whether religious or secular, has its own menu in Serbia. For Christmas, pork steak is prepared, and in Vojvodina, turkey steak with slices - a special kind of ragged pasta & # 8211 and cherry sauce.
The traditional Easter breakfast consists of hot smoked ham and hard boiled eggs, painted red, according to Christian tradition.
On May 1, people go on a picnic and have a barbecue outdoors. The meat is on the menu again. This time it's about cevapčići. This is a kebab of minced meat, pork, beef and finely chopped onion. Ćevapčići are the best when served in "lepinja" (Serbian stick) with kajmak.
Kajmak is a Serbian national dairy product. It is made by picking sour cream from heated milk and is very well known in Serbian cuisine. The process of heating and gathering the cream is repeated several times and each layer of cream is placed in a wooden bowl, salted and left to mature.
Bean and ham soup
A good traditional Hungarian soup to keep you warm on cold winter days or to control your hunger when you are looking for a hearty lunch.
Cook the garlic, onion, parsnip and celery in half the oil, over medium heat, for 7-9 minutes, until the onion is golden and the vegetables are browned.
Add the beans, bay leaves, piece of ham and 3 liters of water and bring to the boil.
Lower the heat and simmer covered with a lid for 2 hours, until the beans are very soft.
Remove the piece of ham on a plate, remove the fat and cut it into strips to put back in the pot.
Heat the rest of the oil, add the flour and, stirring constantly, cook for 2 minutes. Add paprika, salt and pepper and cook for another minute. Mix the cream, then pour everything into the soup pot.
Let it boil for another 4-6 minutes, until the soup thickens a little.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
How to make smoked ham soup
The delicious soup with simple and tasty smoked ham contains healthy fats which nourish the body and lower cholesterol levels. In addition, this recipe contains a basic ingredient of Mediterranean cuisine: garlic.
- 3 eggs
- 1 large onion (50 g)
- 7 cloves of garlic (25 g)
- 2 strands of fresh parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons salt (75 g)
- 5 medium tomatoes (750 g)
- 1 cup almonds (100 g)
- 2 large cups of smoked ham (200 g)
- 4 slices of wheat bread (300 g)
Method of preparation
- First, wash all ingredients well.
- Put a saucepan of water on the stove over low heat.
- Let it heat up gradually for 20 minutes.
- Once the water gets close to boiling point, add the eggs and let them boil for 10 minutes.
- After boiling, place the eggs on a separate plate, peel them and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Then peel the garlic cloves, leaving no residue, and grind them.
- Put the crushed almonds and garlic in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Let the almonds and garlic harden a little, so that the tastes combine harmoniously.
- Then take them out of the pan and set them aside.
- Process the mixture in a blender until you get a thick paste. You can also add water if you want.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into small pieces.
- Saute the tomatoes in a saucepan with boiling water for about 2 minutes, then drain the water, peel and cut the tomatoes into cubes.
The last part of the recipe
- Do you remember the pan in which you hardened the garlic and almonds? Don't wash it yet! Cut the onion into cubes and fry in the same pan. Don't forget that the ingredients need a certain amount of time to acquire the desired flavor.
- After the onion has turned brown, add the tomatoes and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Cut the smoked ham into cubes (or any other type of ham). The idea is to make the most of the amount of ham you have available.
- Add the ham over the garlic and almond paste and mix well.
- Add the five glasses of water and the boiled egg, mix the ingredients well and let the preparation boil for 15 minutes.
- Cut the bread into pieces and fry in a pan in vegetable oil.
After it has cooled down a bit, put the soup on the plate and enjoy a tasty and healthy meal!